Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Welcome to the Oviedo Blog!

Welcome to my blog about the wonderful city of Oviedo, Florida.  This is NOT an official City of Oviedo blog, nor does it have any formal connection to the Oviedo City Hall or Seminole County Government.  My purpose is simply to write about new developments in the city I call home, as well as restaurant reviews, community offerings, and any other news or resources I think may be helpful to my fellow Oviedo citizens.

If you would like to alert me to something you think I should address, or have any suggestions on how I can improve this blog, I welcome you to provide me with that feedback.

This is intended to be a resource for everyone who calls this rapidly expanding city their home, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment